Wednesday, November 3, 2010

75.OF GRANDPA AND FREE FOOD FOR THE POOR

The 'Free Food for the Poor' program this evening at the Paloh Mosque, Ipoh is kind of special to me. I took my Grandpa to the mosque for the 'Asar prayers and after the prayers I invited grandpa to do the honour of distributing the packs of cooked rice with chicken to the long line of needy men, women and kids waiting.

I brought Grandpa to Ipoh late last night from Alor Star after receiving a call from him in the morning that his house was on the verge of flooding from the swollen river at the back of his house.

Had he been left at his near-flooded house, he would have been picked up and placed in a relief centre receiving free food as a flood victim.

But in Ipoh he is now dishing out free food for the needy.

What a twist...good deeds work in mysterious way!

Grandpa & Dad in Paloh Mosque

No comments:

Post a Comment